A school in Brent is currently looking for a passionate History Teacher to join their dedicated team! This role is a full-time, long-term role starting in September for two terms initially.
This highly academic school is well known for its incredible examination results and has consistently been placed in the top 5 mainstream schools for results for the past few years. They pride themselves on the wide range of curriculum options that they are able to offer their students and work hard to provide the students with as many learning and development opportunities as possible.
The role will expect you to teach History to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, engaging and motivating candidates to reach their highest potential. You will become an active member of the school community, promoting History across ages.
The post holder will aim to be an effective teacher who will:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area or areas, as appropriate;
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor;
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential;
- contribute to raising standards of student attainment;
- Share and support the School's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth;
- Meet the national Teachers’ Standards.