Technical Full Stack Developer Lead (C#, MVC, SQL) - up to £50,000
Located in the Greater Manchester area and with a salary ranging between £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on the skills and experience you bring to the role. Premier IT is proud to be working with a successful and well established team who are based around the financial industry. We are seeking a Technical Lead/Senior Developer to come in and move the business forward with passion, excitement and that match the high standards that have established in the sector.
this opportunity allows the candidate to lead their own development department, and as such allowed flexibility to working practices with the only pre-requisite that updates are managed, and delivered within a timely manner.
The ability to lead, nurture and motivate a team whilst driving forward the technology and standards within the company is essential for this role. Experienced Technical leads are the ideal candidate but if you have an interest in stepping into this role and feel you can add to the position with the required skills - we welcome your application.
Skills (essential and desirable)
- 5 years + technical experience in a software development
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft development tools (.NET 4.0+, c#, LINQ, SQL Server 2014 +, IIS 7.5+, ARR)
- Desirable Interface design, windows, Web Services
- Desirable Experience with the financial industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience working with API's and SOAP Requests
The salary offered is between £40,000 and £50,000 dependant on the experience you will bring to the role.
To apply, please email you're CV and a covering letter to;
Michael Carter at Premier IT in Manchester via
Premier are acting as an employment agency